Safe and Sound
Highfield Motors are proud to be a Safe and Sound dealership, which means that we will provide a complete motoring package as endorsed by Ben Collins racing driver and former Top gear Stig.
The Safe and Sound used car scheme includes:
- 60 point safety inspection to rule out any accident causing defects;
- Provenance check which ensures it doesn’t have a hidden past;
- Wear and tear car warranty which covers all of the mechanical and electrical items against expensive repair bills;
- UK rescue and recovery which includes home and roadside repairs and assistance, plus onward destination;
- Mileage verification to ensure that the mileage is genuine;
- Independent valuation which confirms that our prices are fair; and
- A buy-back promise, meaning that we will guarantee to buy the vehicle back from you as a part exchange, regardless of its age, mileage and condition!
So all you need to do is select your vehicle from our wide range of stock and choose the upgrade of your warranty and breakdown cover for a very competitive price and we’ll take care of the rest.
Safe and Sound is a reflection of our dedication to providing the very best customer care within Oxfordshire and surrounding areas. We pride ourselves on offering an unprecedented service at every stage to provide you with worry-free motoring and ensure that you remain a happy customer for many years to come. To find out more visit www.safeandsound.co.uk.
The original GAP product. Finance Guaranteed Asset Protection provides the protection between the value of a car on the day it was stolen or written off and the outstanding finance on the vehicle.
- Available for all types of purchase finance
- Can cover the insurance company excess in addition to any finance company disparity
- Maximum finance term 60 months
Return to Invoice Insurance
In the event of a vehicle being declared a total loss, this product will help the customer bridge the difference between the motor insurer pay-out and the original invoice price of the vehicle.
- Available to all cash and finance customers buying their car
- Can cover any customer motor insurance company excess payment in addition to paying any finance company disparity
- Available for periods up to 36 months
- Can be combined with Finance GAP to give an all-encompassing product
What is Supaguard?
Supagard is the UK’s market leader in professionally applied quality car care products and is approved by most leading car manufacturers. Supagard’s comprehensive range includes Paint Protection, Fabric protection, Vinyl Protection, Leather Care, Key Recovery and Security Marking.
How does the Paint Sealant work?
The whole idea behind paint sealant is to protect your vehicle’s paintwork from the harsh environment that surrounds it – Ultra Violet rays from the sun which can fade paintwork, atmospheric fallout and acid rain which can damage the paint finish, road salt and other contributors which can fade and corrode the surface.
Our ‘100 Plus’ advanced polymer sealant has been professionally applied to vehicles throughout the UK for over 25 years. Using the most up to date technology, it helps strengthen and protect modern day water and solvent based paint finishes from the worst that the elements can do.
The unique formula allows a one-off application that does not require top-ups or monthly conservers. Once applied, it’s there to stay for at least 3 years and that’s our Guarantee!
How does the Vinyl Protection work?
Supagard VinylGard creates an anti-static matt finish on all vinyl and plastic surfaces, keeping them flexible while protecting and maintaining their appearance.
- This professionally applied finish bonds to your car’s vinyl and plastic surfaces and forms a tough protective barrier with a subtle matt finish.
- The coating prevents the sun’s Ultra Violet rays from penetrating the vinyl, so there’s no fading or cracking and the matt finish reduces reflections from the dashboard on the windscreen.
- Maintenance is reduced to a monthly wipe with a moist cloth.
- Once applied, it’s there to stay for a minimum of 3 years and that’s our Guarantee!
How does it work?
Supagard InteriorGard coats each fibre with a resin based formula which won’t wash out.
This professionally applied product prevents spills of coffee, tea, milk, soft drinks, juices, water and other similar liquids from permanently staining your fabrics and carpets.
The dirt can be either vacuumed or wiped off with a gentle cleaning solution.
The invisible barrier helps reduce friction between the fibres prolonging their life. This allows the Fabrics and Carpets to retain their natural texture and appearance.
Supagard InteriorGard complies fully to COSSH and ISO 9001 regulations.
There is nothing that complements a new car more than leather upholstery and the look, the smell and the feel make the owner proud of their choice.
Supagard leather care products help preserve, care for and protect the new look of your leather seats & our specialised cleaner and conditioners gently assist in maintaining the supple, natural feel of the leather.
Our new Leather Care range complies fully to COSSH and ISO 9001 regulations.